Information of personal data controller
In connection with the services provided by the INDEXMEDICA medical entity and the acquisition of personal data, in accordance with Article 13 Paragraph 1 and Paragraph 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), we kindly inform you that the controller of your personal data is: Indexmedica sp. z o.o. based in Kraków, ul. Czapińskiego 2, postal code: 30-048 Kraków; Moreover, we would like to inform you that:
- Bearing in mind the special category of personal data being processed the Data Protection Officer has been appointed, which can be contacted at the following phone number:+48 516 028 533 or the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- arrange appointments,
- keep medical records, in accordance with the Act of 6 November 2008 on patients’ rights and the Patients’ Rights Ombudsman, including to document the state of health and health services provided,
- implement the legitimate interest of the controller, consisting in informing about changes in contact details, address details, sending occasional information and performing direct marketing
- The personal data provided by you may be received by persons and entities indicated in Article 26 of the Act of 6 November 2008 on patients’ rights and the Patients’ Rights Ombudsman and in the provisions of special laws, i.e. in particular statutory representatives of the patient or authorized persons, as well as entities providing health services, if this documentation is necessary to ensure the continuity of health services; public authorities, including the Patient Rights’ Ombudsman, the National Health Fund (NFZ), self-government bodies of medical professions, and national and provincial consultants, to the extent necessary for them to perform their tasks, in particular the tasks of supervision and control, and other entities authorized to exercise control and supervision over conducted medical activity, as well as bodies and institutions authorized by separate acts, if the examination was performed at their request; pension agencies and disability assessment teams in connection with their proceedings; entities maintaining registers of medical services, to the extent necessary to keep registers, and other entities indicated in the abovementioned provision, where the medical documentation is made available only to the extent necessary for the implementation of legitimate purposes.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
- Your personal data will be kept for the time required under Article 29 of the Act of 6 November, 2008 on Patients’ Rights and the Patients’ Rights Ombudsman and in the provisions of special laws.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, restrict processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before withdrawal, subject, however, to the rules for the collection and processing of data in the medical documentation referred to in Chapter 7 of the Act of 6 November 2008 on patients’ rights and the Patients’ Rights Ombudsman and in the provisions of special laws.
- You have the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
- Providing your personal data collected in the medical documentation is mandatory, while the transfer of data granted for the purpose of providing marketing services and enabling contact by means of ICT is voluntary, but nonetheless determines the possibility to provide services in this area.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, and will not be subject to profiling.